- England Troutmasters Match Reports For May 17, 2013
- Scotland Troutmasters Match Reports For May 17, 2013
- Wales Troutmasters Match Reports For May 17, 2013
- World Record Cod Of 103.6lb Caught By German Angler Michael Eisele
- Watch the repair of the Trent & Mersey Canal from start to finish!
- Boom In Fly Life Sees Exceptional Fishing At Anglian Water Reservoirs
- Carp Released As Tribute To Drowned Angler The Late Jake Crawford
- Help Save A Species! "gorgeously ugly" fish.
- Perry Stone Books His Place In The Fish 'O' Mania Final Of 2013
- Update 0n Ivan Marks Memorial Match 2013
- Loading Countdowns
Tricklebrook Farm Fishery - Paddock Wood - Kent
Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:54 PM
A tree lined four acre man made lake with two central islands and depths to ten feet, holding carp tench and silver fish but mainly fished by carp anglers. Best baits are boilies and halibut pellets. Method feeder and PVA bags work well. Surface fishing good in summer. There is a bar running between the two islands, which fishes well, as do the margins. Maximum 12 anglers a day. An ideal novice carp anglers water.
From the A228 towards Tunbridge Wells. Go past the Whitbread Hop Farmon the right. At the B2017, Badsell Road roundabout, carry on over. The entrance to the fishery is 100 yards on the left, a secluded track.
Day Tickets Yes
On the bank
£10 / day, OAP and juniors are £7.50 by prior arrangement.
Information on the carp and the water
Carp to 28lb, averaging 10lb.
The water is considered Easy
Fishery owner and contact details
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users