Beacon View - Chorley/ Wigan - Lancashire
Fantastic challenging venue! Luncheon meat and boilies by far the best baits! Sturgeon great fun to catch! Don't be scared to try the margins!
Day Tickets Yes
On the bank
£5. Night fishing is unfortunately not allowed, but fishing is allowed until 10 o'clock or dusk, whichever is latest! Floodlit!
Information on the carp and the water
This floodlit fishery is set in peaceful surroundings offering 28 different species of fish, and fishes well all year round.
It is a lake of approx. one & a half acres with varying depth upto 13 feet
It is well stocked with Carp to 22lb, Tench to 6lb, Barbel to 6lb, Koi to 12lb,
and Sturgeon upto 4' in length ! There are also Roach, Rudd, Chub, everything except pike and catfish, so there is plenty to keep you occupied.
The water is considered Moderate
Excellent warm toilets in brick building
Fishery owner and contact details
Beacon View Lake
Tel. 01257 253899
- Match Results For The South April 12/13, 2014
- North West Matches Results For April 12/13, 2014
- East Midlands & East Anglia Matches For April 12/13, 2014
- North East Matches Results For April 12/13, 2014
- West Midlands Matches Results For April 12/13, 2014
- Match Results For Hall Lane Fishery Bessies 05-04-2014
- Match Results For Rivington View Sat 22nd of March 2014
- Match Results For Rosemary Wood Moss Pool Sat 8th March 2014
- North West Matches Results For March 22/23, 2014
- East Midlands & East Anglia Matches For March 22/23, 2014
- Loading Countdowns
Beacon View Fishery
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users