- England Troutmasters Match Reports For May 17, 2013
- Scotland Troutmasters Match Reports For May 17, 2013
- Wales Troutmasters Match Reports For May 17, 2013
- World Record Cod Of 103.6lb Caught By German Angler Michael Eisele
- Watch the repair of the Trent & Mersey Canal from start to finish!
- Boom In Fly Life Sees Exceptional Fishing At Anglian Water Reservoirs
- Carp Released As Tribute To Drowned Angler The Late Jake Crawford
- Help Save A Species! "gorgeously ugly" fish.
- Perry Stone Books His Place In The Fish 'O' Mania Final Of 2013
- Update 0n Ivan Marks Memorial Match 2013
- Loading Countdowns
Beacon View Fishery
Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:21 PM
Fantastic challenging venue! Luncheon meat and boilies by far the best baits! Sturgeon great fun to catch! Don't be scared to try the margins!
Day Tickets Yes
On the bank
£5. Night fishing is unfortunately not allowed, but fishing is allowed until 10 o'clock or dusk, whichever is latest! Floodlit!
Information on the carp and the water
This floodlit fishery is set in peaceful surroundings offering 28 different species of fish, and fishes well all year round.
It is a lake of approx. one & a half acres with varying depth upto 13 feet
It is well stocked with Carp to 22lb, Tench to 6lb, Barbel to 6lb, Koi to 12lb,
and Sturgeon upto 4' in length ! There are also Roach, Rudd, Chub, everything except pike and catfish, so there is plenty to keep you occupied.
The water is considered Moderate
Excellent warm toilets in brick building
Fishery owner and contact details
Beacon View Lake
Tel. 01257 253899
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users