- 34lb 10oz Pike Tops This week's Bumper Hauls On UK's Fisherys
- Commercials Respond To Silvers Fish Boom
- Deadly Topmouth Gudgeon Now In Rivers
- North West Matches Results For Nov 30/Dec 1, 2013
- North East Matches Results For Nov 30/Dec 1, 2013
- West Midlands Matches Results For Nov 30/Dec 1, 2013
- East Midlands Matches For Nov 30/Dec 1, 2013
- Match Results For The South for Nov 30/Dec 1, 2013
- England Troutmasters Match Reports For 29th, 2013
- England Troutmasters Match Reports For 22nd, 2013
- Loading Countdowns
Beacon View Fishery
Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:21 PM
Fantastic challenging venue! Luncheon meat and boilies by far the best baits! Sturgeon great fun to catch! Don't be scared to try the margins!
Day Tickets Yes
On the bank
£5. Night fishing is unfortunately not allowed, but fishing is allowed until 10 o'clock or dusk, whichever is latest! Floodlit!
Information on the carp and the water
This floodlit fishery is set in peaceful surroundings offering 28 different species of fish, and fishes well all year round.
It is a lake of approx. one & a half acres with varying depth upto 13 feet
It is well stocked with Carp to 22lb, Tench to 6lb, Barbel to 6lb, Koi to 12lb,
and Sturgeon upto 4' in length ! There are also Roach, Rudd, Chub, everything except pike and catfish, so there is plenty to keep you occupied.
The water is considered Moderate
Excellent warm toilets in brick building
Fishery owner and contact details
Beacon View Lake
Tel. 01257 253899
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users